Timber beams are a natural material that has been traditionally used to decorate houses for many centuries. This interior design creates a certain atmosphere, unlike others. If you decide to create an original interior of a wooden house from a bar inside: photo examples and article tips will help you choose the right stylistic direction and choose the appropriate decor elements.
- 1 Profiled and glued beams: interior, photos of houses inside from these materials
- 2 Interior of a wooden house from a bar inside: a photo of various styles
- 2.1 One-storey houses from a bar: photo in the style of "Russian hut"
- 2.2 Log house inside: interior photo in chalet style
- 2.3 Houses from a bar inside: photos of finishing in a rustic style
- 2.4 Wooden house from a bar: photo of the interior in the colonial style
- 2.5 Ready-made house from a bar: photo of the interior in the Scandinavian style
- 3 The choice of furniture for country houses from a bar: a photo of the best examples
Profiled and glued beams: interior, photos of houses inside from these materials
Many of us are so used to living in apartments that we do not fully understand what horizons a country house opens up for them. The interiors of houses made of laminated veneer lumber or profiled are as diverse as the rich human imagination. This can be seen both in the decoration of the house from a bar outside (the photo well demonstrates the most daring ideas embodied in reality), and inside the premises.
Here are some design tips to help you decorate your home in an original way:
- Painting wooden walls is a great solution to a number of problems. On the one hand, you can brighten the room in this way, keeping the timber intact under a layer of paint. On the other hand, you don't have to mess with plasterboard cladding.
- Photos of the interior decoration of a house made of timber demonstrate well that it is not at all necessary to adhere to a single style throughout the house. A wood base can be an excellent background for combining a variety of motifs.
- Don't be too rigid about the framework. You live in your house, and if you consider it necessary to soften the chosen style a little with decorative elements, you do not need to deny yourself this.
Useful advice! Try using pillowcases or colored throws as accents. You can always remove such an element if you get tired of it.
In construction, two types of timber are used: glued and profiled.To understand which option is more suitable for you, consider the pros of each of these two types.
Profiled timber houses: photo ideas for decoration
Building a house from profiled timber has several advantages:
- the fastest possible construction: after the walls and roof have been erected, you can immediately start finishing work, without waiting for the house to "sit down";
- there is no need to seal the seams, since the profiled timber is initially dry material;
- additional thermal insulation due to the tight butt joint of the logs;
- unlike a house made of laminated veneer lumber, the room continues to breathe;
- profiled timber is a solid material that, due to lower production costs, is much cheaper than glued timber.
Advantages and disadvantages of a house made of laminated veneer lumber: photo examples
Glued laminated timber is a worthy competitor to profiled, thanks to the expansion of the possibilities that it offers. The shape, length and thickness of the glued board are not limited by anything, which makes it indispensable for the construction of structures of unusual configurations.
Finishing a wooden house inside. Photos of original interiors. High-quality home decoration, interiors of rooms for various purposes. Subtleties, nuances and basic rules for decorating walls, ceilings, floors.
Like any material, this type of wood has its advantages and disadvantages:
- Compared to, say, a brick, a house made of laminated veneer lumber has a minimum shrinkage time, which makes it possible to complete construction much faster. House shrinkage usually does not exceed 2%, which, however, is higher than that of a profiled bar;
- you can build a house from glued laminated timber at any time of the year. The construction process will not be affected in any way by humidity or cold, which makes the material universal;
- home interior made of laminated veneer lumber (photos demonstrate this well) looks much more accurate than from profiled. This is due to the absence of cracks, chips and other irregularities characteristic of this material in nature;
- timber in quality is close to the wood used for the manufacture of furniture;
- glued laminated timber does not limit its creators in the design of the house. Here, the embodiment of the most unusual ideas and daring ideas is possible, thanks to the manufacture of a bar of different lengths and shapes;
- there is no need to additionally process the walls for sealing. The joints do not need caulking, and the glue used provides additional thermal insulation;
- modern manufacturers are trying to make their product as environmentally friendly and safe as possible. If the company where you order laminated veneer lumber is ready to provide a certificate of wood and glue safety, you do not have to worry about the negative impact of fumes and resins.
Useful advice! If the manufacturer for any reason refuses to provide documentation on product certification, it is better to refuse his services altogether.
Interior of a wooden house from a bar inside: a photo of various styles
A house made of wood is always filled with a special comfort and warmth, thanks to the properties of this material. However, there are certain difficulties associated with creating a wooden interior. The timber is very poorly combined with all sorts of modern trends such as high-tech, techno or loft style. This limits the design options. So what, then, should be the design of a house from a bar inside? Photos of the best finishes will help you find the right answer to this question.
In order for your home to become not just a room where elements of all kinds of directions are collected, but a real work of art, you need to carefully think over everything to the smallest detail. You need to understand that wood is a whimsical material that will have to be reckoned with, and the overall impression of the house will completely depend on how you beat it.
If, in your opinion, there are too many wooden surfaces, some of them can be covered with drywall. However, why hide what can be beneficially used in the interior? In order to have a better idea of how profitable wood trim can look, you can see photos of the interiors of a house made of timber inside, made by the best modern designers.
One-storey houses from a bar: photo in the style of "Russian hut"
The simplest and at the same time common style of decorating wooden houses. Its popularity is due to the lack of the need for additional wall decoration. That is, myself wooden bar and is the final stage of finishing. The only treatment that the walls undergo is varnishing for better preservation of the tree and increasing its technical characteristics: resistance to moisture and temperature changes.
However, this is not all that determines the interior of this style. The Russian stove is the main character of this composition. Most often, it is the traditional version of the stove that is laid out, although recently it has increasingly begun to be replaced with a fireplace. This option is also possible, however, according to interior designers, this negatively affects the overall perception of style.
Particular attention should be paid to other major components of the decor - windows, doors, floors. Obviously, in the interior of this style, metal-plastic products are of little use, as well as overly exquisite floor coverings. Wood windows and doors are best suited (although you can opt for a high-quality imitation). This applies to both entrance and interior doors.
Rough, untreated wood surfaces in combination with a bar will look great. For the floor, it is better to choose a rough dark board, made with an antique effect.
Useful advice! For this style, not only doors are perfect, but also beautiful curtains that separate rooms.
Furniture for a Russian hut should be selected taking into account all style requirements. It is unacceptable to use excessively refined and openwork patterns on furniture, as well as decorative elements of too delicate colors. All furniture should be made as simple as possible. From decorations, you can use wood carvings and stylized objects. For example, chests, which can fulfill not only a decorative, but also a functional role - to replace tables or benches, as well as store things.
All modern appliances and household appliances should be tried to hide as much as possible from prying eyes. Otherwise, it will violate the overall stylistic integrity of the interior.
Useful advice! A teapot made in the shape of a samovar will perfectly decorate the kitchen in the style of "Russian hut".
Log house inside: interior photo in chalet style
Chalet style, or as it is also called "hunting lodge" - a trend that originated high in the mountains. The key element of the interior here is the hearth, located near the longest wall of the living room or placed in the center of the room. For the decoration of such a hearth, natural stone is usually chosen, which is most advantageously combined with wood.
The floor is best laid out with matt (or semi-matt) boards, which are made "antique".This will give you the best floor and wall combination. The tiles that will be used in the interior must also match the style and be artificially aged.
Carpets made of skins, stuffed animals and all kinds of weapons will perfectly complement the interior. The stores have a wide selection of both natural elements and a sufficient number of their high-quality imitations.
Furniture in the "hunting lodge" should be massive enough. All upholstery should be made of genuine leather (or a very good substitute that is most suitable for natural in color). However, to dilute the too formidable interior, you can use all sorts of textiles: bedspreads, pillowcases, curtains, tablecloths.
Houses from a bar inside: photos of finishing in a rustic style
A modern, but little-known style in our country - rustic will help you to successfully combine interior items from different eras. Its distinguishing feature is the lack of reference to a specific historical period. In such an interior, it is quite permissible to mix antique pieces of furniture, for example, with a TV set, and household appliances.
Of course, there are limitations here too. Do not clutter up the house too much. On a wooden and stone background, only some elements of modernity are permissible, but even they greatly facilitate the design work.
This style compensates for its undemandingness to pieces of furniture in the selection of colors. Here the choice is quite limited: the color of stone and wood, as well as a little beige or gray. It is permissible to use a few modest accents, but even they can spoil the interior. So it would be better to refuse them too.
Wooden house from a bar: photo of the interior in the colonial style
The colonial style provides for partial wall decoration with other materials, for example, wallpaper or decorative plaster. The design of such an interior is based on a combination of the traditions of ancient tribes and the English way of life. The main focus should be on the combination of dark and light wood, which is most often distributed as follows: light ceiling and dark floors. For the floor, dark tiles or laminate with a slight scuff effect are well suited.
Useful advice! The colonial style is characterized by the use of animal images. They can be depicted both on furniture and on textile elements.
The combination of different ethnic figurines, skins and stuffed animals with a classic English service and musical instruments looks good. The choice of furniture is quite wide: from massive wooden elements to light rattan wicker items... The only requirement is the indispensable naturalness of all materials used.
Ready-made house from a bar: photo of the interior in the Scandinavian style
White is the main reference point for decorating a house in this style. The result of your work should be light and comfortable. You can use pearl white paint for walls or floors for this. It is also better to choose a light tree, this will visually increase the space.
Doors are best replaced with curtains or light translucent screens. Curtains on windows should be made of lightweight fabric that transmits sunlight well. In addition, you can place a few bright accents, but do not overdo it.
The choice of furniture for country houses from a bar: a photo of the best examples
Obviously, the choice of furniture items is based on the requirements of the style you prefer. The main parameters of interior elements depend on it. And yet, there are general rules for all types houses from a bar:
- furniture should look solid and inspire confidence, showing its massiveness;
- whenever possible, it is necessary to make a choice in favor of natural materials: wood, leather, stone. Although it is acceptable to use very high quality imitations;
- the color of the furniture should either match the color of the wooden beam, or, on the contrary, contrast with it;
- all upholstery should be neutral, calm tones, preferably one shade.
What material and style to choose for decorating your home is up to you to decide. The main thing is that the result of the work completely satisfies you. As a guide, use the photos offered on the network, as well as your own ideas about beauty. After all, one thing is for sure - a wooden house will always remain popular, thanks to its environmental friendliness, beauty and primitiveness.